All ELGC Ranges are open, within regular range operating hours/rules/instructions, with these additional, CoVid 19 related restrictions:
- indoor range is open with a maximum capacity of five (5) persons, with shooting allowed from non-adjacent lanes only, and
- maximum group size of twenty five (25) indoors.
Updated 26 September 2021
- Proof of full vaccination is required for attendance/admittance to “Indoor” event spaces, such as:
- – Conference centre,
- – Indoor range
- – Road Kill Café,
- Proof of vaccination is not required to use indoor washrooms, to access the sign in book, or to retrieve first aid/safety/supplies/equipment,
- Proof of vaccination is not required to attend/or use any outdoor facility or event,
- Masks and social distancing are still required in all indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status, and
- Social distancing is required in all outdoor facilities, and
- Further information on this matter can be found at Proof of COVID-19 vaccination | COVID-19 (coronavirus) in Ontario.