Welcome to Eagle Lake Gun Club’s December Steel Challenge!
This is an indoor event with 3 stages (4 if time permits). The Steel Challenge stages will be adapted to our indoor range space/distance constraints.
Start times: 0900, 1200 and 1500. Please arrive 15 minutes early for safety brief and to gear up.
You may shoot in 2 or more divisions, but, you must register separately for each.
Shooter contribution of $20.00 for 1st division/registration and $10.00 for each additional registration.
A light lunch will be provided for $6.00.
Registration on Practiscore: https://practiscore.com/december-steel-1/register.
More information on Steel Challenge at ELGC here: http://eaglelakegunclub.ca/2019/02/steel-challenge-at-elgc/
- NO steel core ammunition allowed;
- Round count, 25 “minimum” per stage. Day requirement: 125;
- Minimum of 2 magazines required (preferably 5). A fellow squad member can reload for you, between strings;
- Rimfire pistols will start from the “low ready” and require a pistol rug or case for transport between ranges, safe tables and firing line.
- All carbines must be chamber flagged and carried weak hand, muzzle up, or cased.
- The indoor range and Conference Centre will be closed for all other activities from 6:00AM, 15 December until 8:00PM, 15 December 2019.