- This event has passed.
Speed Steel Challenge
October 19 @ 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Welcome to Eagle Lake Gun Club’s first, Steel Challenge Match!
This is an outdoor match with four, official, Steel Challenge stages: Roundabout, Accelerator, Showdown and Pendulum.
Four squads in the morning (9:00AM) and 4 squads in the afternoon (1:00PM). You may shoot in two divisions, one in the morning and another in the afternoon. To do so, register in a morning squad for one, then register again, choosing an afternoon squad for the other.
Range contribution is $20.00 per shooter, for one registration and an additional $10.00 contribution for a second.
Registration on Practiscore: https://practiscore.com/october-steel-challenge-2020/register
Burgers and Dogs will be on the grill for $6.00, includes a drink.
More information on Steel Challenge at ELGC here: http://eaglelakegunclub.ca/2019/02/steel-challenge-at-elgc/
- NO steel core ammunition allowed;
- Round count, 25 “minimum” per stage
- A minimum of 2 (preferably 5) magazines required
- Rimfire pistols are shot from low ready and require a pistol rug or case for transport between ranges and to firing line.
- All carbines must be chamber flagged and carried weak hand muzzle up, in a 3 gun cart or cased.
- Ranges Bravo, Delta, Foxtrot and Echo will be closed for all other activities from 12:00AM, 18 October until 8:00PM, 19 October 2019.